Mount Batur is an active volcano which is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level. Mount Batur is one of the popular place that you need to know while you are in Bali. You will trek to the summit of Mount Batur where you Read More ...
The best starting point to trek up of Mount Agung. This is a chalanging trekking starting nearby Besakih temple which is the most screed and also called the Mother Temple of Bali. Trek through the dense jungle of Besakih Temple. The ascent will take aproximately 6 to 7 hours and ends at the very highest point of the mountain.
Enjoy an incredible view from the top of mount Agung (3.142 m above sea level). There is sun rises from behind of mount Rinjani in Lombok, then the beautiful mount Batur Caldera so amazing far down on the northwest. Almost all part of Bali island can be seen from there.
If we look to the northwest there is amazing ‘ring’ caldera of mount Batur , which was formed by the eruption of ancient Batur in about 29,300 years ago. We are proudly introducing Mount Agung Trekking, the trek which is designed for those who are seeking for the experience of watching the beauty of Bali island from its highest point.
PICK UP TIME:
- Ubud: 09:30 PM Sanur: 09:00 PM
- Kuta : 08:40 PM Nusa Dua : 08:40 PM
- Legian: 08:40 PM Seminyak: 08:40 PM
- 08.30 – 09.00 PM: pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali.
- 11:00 PM: Arrival at Besakih Temple starting point.
- 11:15 PM: Begin our trek to the summit and sunrise point.
- 06:00 AM: Arrival at the summit, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
- 07:30 AM: Begin our descent to finishing point of our trek.
- 12:00 PM: Arrival at starting point and boarding car.
- 02:00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
- Free pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned car.
- Professional experienced PRIVATE trekking guides English speaking.
- Professional and PRIVATE driver English speaking.
- Entrance Fee to Karangasem Area.
- Breakfast to be served on the top of Mount Agung.
- Drinking water, coffee or tea.
- Hiking stick.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
- Jacket, Camera, Sun block, trekking shoes.
- Spare T shirt, Hat and glove (if available).
- Bring only what you need for your trek, the rest leave it in your hotel.
- Bring some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended
- Activity Level: High to Extreme.
- Hiking Duration: 12 hours (up & down).
- Temperature: 6 – 12° Celsius (At the summit).
PRICE: $85.00 USD PER PERSON (MINIMUM 2 PERSONS)