Mount Batur is an active volcano which is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level. Mount Batur is one of the popular place that you need to know while you are in Bali. You will trek to the summit of Mount Batur where you Read More ...
At 1717 meters, “Mount Batur Volcano” is the 2nd highest point of Bali. To get the most out of this hike, we need two days one night to experience Sunset, Sunrise, and explore everything about mt. Batur. In this way we are able to have an incredible camping experience, we will spend a night on top of Mount Batur.
PICK UP TIMES:
- Ubud: 01:30 PM Sanur: 01:15 PM
- Kuta: 12:30 PM Nusa Dua: 12:30 PM
- Legian: 12:30 PM Seminyak: 12:30 PM
- 12.30 – 01.30 PM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.00 PM: Starting point from Toya Bungkah village.
- 05.00 PM: Arrival at the top of mount batur(where we’ll set up our tentsand do overnight).
- 05.30 PM: Hike another peak and walk around the crater to see an amazing sunset(about 20 minutes to the sunset point).
- 06.30 PM: Prepare your dinner and make a nice camp fire.
- 07.00 PM: Having your dinner (local food) Some wine (locally known as Arak Bali and Brem).
During the night:
On full moon nights it is incredible and on the dark moon you will be able to see more stars than you have ever seen before.
The next day:
The next day we will wake up little earlier than your regular wake up time. All of the hiking and camping gears should be packed before the coming of the other tourist who just hikes the volcano to see the sunrise.
- 06.15 AM: Having your Breakfast when the sun starts to rise, beautiful colors of purple, orange, pink and red appear at once.
- 07.00AM: Continue our trek to explore 3 main craters of the volcano. This hiking will also take you to the recent black lava flow.
- 08.00 AM: Take and enjoy your time then be ready to go down to the parking area.
- 09.30 AM: Relax & take bath at the Natural hot spring.
- 11.30 AM: Stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing.
- 12.30 PM: Leaving Balinese Coffee plantation and back to the hotel.
- Free pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned car.
- Professional experienced PRIVATE trekking guides English speaking.
- Professional and PRIVATE driver English speaking.
- Entrance fee to Kintamani area.
- Natural hot spring fee.
- Drinking water, Coffee or Tea.
- Camping equipment.
- 1x Dinner & 1x Breakfast.
- hiking stick.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
- Trekking shoes or Sport shoes.
- Long pants & Jacket.
- Extra clothes.
- Swimsuit & Camera.
- Bring only what you need for your camping trek, the rest leave it in your hotel.
- Bring some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended
PRICE: $120.00 USD PER PERSON (MINIMUM 2 PERSONS)