Mount Batur is an active volcano which is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level. Mount Batur is one of the popular place that you need to know while you are in Bali. You will trek to the summit of Mount Batur where you Read More ...
This Camping adventure, held at the Caldera Batur. Batur caldera located in the northeastern Bali Island. About 75 Km north of the Air Port of Ngurah Rai.
The Batur caldera is the best location for sunrise camping in Bali, the Batur Caldera will give a Fantastic views both ocean and lake may seen at once as you walk on the rim. From right side we could see Mount Batur and lake Batur and from left side we could see the area ocean and Mount Agung that so amazing. From along distance we can see Mount Rinjani in Lombok Island. By the side of this lake there’s a natural hot spring will help you release the tight muscle after the climbing.
PICK UP TIME:
- Ubud: 02:30 PM Sanur: 02:00 PM
- Kuta: 01:30 PM Nusa Dua: 01:30 PM
- Legian: 01:30 PM Seminyak: 01:30 PM
- 01.30 – 02.30 PM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.40 PM: Starting point at Pura Ulun Danu Batur Songan.
- 05.45 PM: Arrival at the top of caldera sunrise point (where we’ll overnight).
- 06.30 PM: Having your dinner (local food).
- 07.00 PM: Balinese Dance perfomance.
- 07.00 AM: Having your Breakfast served with Hot Ginger tea or Bali coffee & snack.
- 06.30 AM: Continue our trek around caldera crater and begin our descent to Pulak village.
- 09.00 AM: Leaving Pulak on traditional boat then cross the lake Batur .
- 09.30 AM: Relax & take bath at the Natural hot spring.
- 11.30 AM: Stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing.
- 12.30 PM: Leaving Balinese Coffee plantation and back to the hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned car.
- Professional experienced PRIVATE trekking guides English speaking.
- Professional and PRIVATE driver English speaking.
- Entrance fee to Kintamani area.
- Natural hot spring fee.
- Drinking water, Coffee or Tea.
- Camping equipment.
- 1x Dinner & 1x Breakfast.
- hiking stick.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
- Trekking shoes or Sport shoes.
- Long pants & Jacket.
- Extra clothes.
- Swimsuit & Camera.
- Bring only what you need for your trek, the rest leave it in your hotel.
- Bring some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.
PRICE: $110.00 USD PER PERSON (MINIMUM 2 PERSONS)