Mount Batur is an active volcano which is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level. Mount Batur is one of the popular place that you need to know while you are in Bali. You will trek to the summit of Mount Batur where you Read More ...
These terms and conditions as may be amended from time to time for all our services directly or indirectly. By accessing, viewing and use of our website as below:
- All of the letter will respond within 1 × 24 hours.
- If your book is not confirmed our Customer Service will contact you shortly.
- To secure your booking, we need to ask your credit card with CVV number and your name on it.
- You can send them via email or fill out a form that we send after your booking is confirmed.
PRICE AND VALIDITY
- All prices mentioned on our website are nett per person per booking by USD or IDR all these including taxes and service charges.
- Trekking and tours prices include: Guide, cars and drivers speak English and gasoline.
- All prices are valid from APRIL 03, 2016 until DECEMBER 16, 2016 and are subject to change with prior notice.
- Prices are nett and non-able Commission, except for series group at any level will be negotiated and our prices are clear, means no hidden costs.
FREE OF CHARGE
- One that is free of charge (F.O.C) will be applied to the Tour Leader with 14 persons minimum participant.
- GREAT BALI TREKKING and representative offices that operate trekking and tours in good condition. We consider safety first, which means if the condition and a bad situation (such as rebellion, riots, mudslides etc) the tour could be cancelled.
- If the tour has been cancelled, we will change the program after getting a deal with a client supported by writing from both sides.
- If an agreement can not be accessed by customers, we will charge for the service with the given.
- GREAT BALI TREKKING will send you a confirmation as soon as we get confirmation of the principal.
- When you confirm the deal (trekking,rafting,camping,etc.). Which means you clearly understand what is included and not included.
- Do not hesitate to contact us by phone or by email for detail information before confirming your deal.
- Cancellation less than 10 days before trekking or tour will be charged 50% of the price or trekking tours.
- Cancellation less than 3 days before trekking or tour will be charged 75% of the price of trekking or tour.
- Cancellations made on or trekking tours will be charged 100% of the price of trekking or tour.
- There are 2 (two) methods of payment as follows. You can choose from the two options below to complete your payment.
a. cash payment
b. payment via Paypal
- Please note that payments should be sent to email@example.com through Paypal’s website.
PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Any payment via Paypal will apply an extra charge of 4% of the total bill to cover Pay Pal and fluctuations in the exchange rate of the local costs.
- PayPal has the authority to charge your credit card or traveler’s checks and do the communication with your bank.
- All transactions made through Paypal will be the responsibility of Paypal and if any one of the discharge occurs from Paypal, you should contact Paypal.
- GREAT BALI TREKKING takes privacy very seriously your personal data
- Your reservation is absolutely secure.
- All personal data is encrypted and will be processed securely.
- Your personal information will only be used to process your reservation.
- To avoid the risk during the tour, it is recommended that participants have their own insurance, which should include medical, surgical, and dental and extra fees, baggage, losing money
- When we communicate mostly through email, please make sure your email is correct or in case we need the phone as communication. Please contact us VIA CALL (+ 6283114 109 333) or (+ 6285792 000 006)