Mount Batur is an active volcano which is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level. Mount Batur is one of the popular place that you need to know while you are in Bali. You will trek to the summit of Mount Batur where you Read More ...
Mt. Batur Sunrise Trek & White Water Rafting is an exciting tour package combination between hike up the volcano & explore the beautiful panorama and the extreme current of Telaga Waja river, Karangasem.
This is completed 16 km distance in around 2.5 hours. Telaga Waja River is the main river used, as it is one of the best rivers in Bali that has various characteristics for white water rafting activity with a grading between 3 and 4.
PICK UP TIME:
Ubud : 02:30 AM Sanur : 02:00 AM
Kuta : 01:40 AM Nusa Dua : 01:40 AM
Legian: 01:40 AM Seminyak: 01:40 AM
- 01.40-03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
- 06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
- 07.40 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
- 08.40 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point).
- 10.00 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 12.00 PM: Starting point of Rafting.
- 02.00 PM: Finish point of Rafting.
- 03.30 PM: Back to the hotel.
- Free pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned car.
- Professional experienced PRIVATE trekking & rafting guides English speaking.
- Professional and PRIVATE driver English speaking.
- Safety-approved Rafting equipment.
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area.
- Breakfast to be served on the top of the mountain.
- Drinking water, Coffee or Tea.
- buffet lunch provided.
- hiking stick.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
- Hiking shoes or Sport Shoes ( sandals for rafting)..
- Jacket & Long pants.
- Short Pants or Swimsuit.
- Change of Clothes or Dry Clothes.
- Sunscreen (recommended).
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave it in your hotel.
- Bring some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.
PRICE: $110.00 USD PER PERSON (MINIMUM 2 PERSONS)