Mount Batur is an active volcano which is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level. Mount Batur is one of the popular place that you need to know while you are in Bali. You will trek to the summit of Mount Batur where you Read More ...
Mt. Batur Sunrise Trekking & Natural Hot Spring is an exciting tour package combination between hike up the volcano & enjoy the natural hot spring near by the volcano in one day. This trip will take you to the best mountain view in Bali, 2 hours trekking allow you to walk across the Black Sandy & Lava deposited by eruption hundreds year ago. See the amazing view of Lake Batur at the sunrise time. Guide will serve you breakfast on top of mount Batur.
By the side of this lake there’s a natural hot spring will help you release the tight muscle after the climbing Mount Batur. Swim at hot spring is the reward of your trek.
On the way home will stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agrotourism, place to see various Tropical plantations and see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional process, and we also get to sample of them as well as local herbal teas, coffees and the unusually processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world.
PICK UP TIME :
- Ubud: 02:30 AM Sanur: 02:00 AM
- Kuta : 01:40 AM Nusa Dua: 01:40 AM
- Legian: 01:40 AM Seminyak: 01:40 AM
- 02.00-03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
- 06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
- 08.00 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
- 09.00 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point).
- 09.10 AM: Relax & take bath at the Natural hot spring.
- 11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
- 02.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
- Free pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned car.
- Professional experienced PRIVATE trekking guides English speaking.
- Professional and PRIVATE driver English speaking.
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area.
- Natural hot spring fee.
- Drinking water, Coffee or Tea.
- Breakfast to be served on the top of the mountain.
- hiking stick.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
- Warm jacket & Long pants.
- Swimsuit & Camera.
- Bring only what you need for your trek, the rest leave it in your hotel.
- Bring some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.
PRICE: $70.00 USD PER PERSON (MINIMUM 2 PERSONS)